Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm mint in the box but you'd still sell me for cost. Wouldn't you.

Like I said, I wrote to my penpal that I've had since I was 13. And she wrote back right away and made me feel bad for neglecting her for a couple months. It's weird how all your friends around you can tell you something, and you dismiss it. Then you write to someone who doesn't really know you in the same way--maybe knows you better--and they tell you the same thing but somehow it means more. Though I have to wonder if what I write to her impresses on her what I want her to say back. I don't know. Weird. It's weird.

I did everything right today. And I still feel wrong. I woke up really early. Applied at 10 places, cleaned the whole apartment, called financial aid, and spent a considerable amount of time in the library. Still I feel all gross with myself. Goddamnit. It's this money thing, I know it. But there's something else too. I feel not quite balanced. Not in a mental way. But in a circumstantical way. I mean, my head is on straight. It's everything around me that's fucking up.
I'm not happy when I'm listening to Bright Eyes.

No comments: