skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
why yes I'm a published writer.
Haha I got a poem published on a website for local writers.
http://www.themalvernsocialclub.com/
Scroll down, it's on the left.
I'm maybe, the most excited.
1 comment:
Jen
said...
YAAAAAAY!!!
June 30, 2009 at 11:40 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(66)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(86)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(205)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(21)
▼
June
(24)
why yes I'm a published writer.
probably job?!?!
ob-la-di, ob-la-da life goes on bra
secrets, dial phones, mirrors, tape decks, bad han...
I'm mint in the box but you'd still sell me for co...
Oh, you know.
He Said Cranberry Sauce
I Ghostwrote You
& forget everyone else's names
I'm sending consolation prizes to my next of kin, ...
I am going to be reading a lot of Emily Dickinson
it's never enough
How you break my heart in this cold waiting room
I thought we were closer than that
neko case: "hold on, hold on"
you know i think about you, let me know you think ...
la la la love you Cannibal Queen
& I craved I ate hearts of sharks
but i don't really feel like talking
&i've been making promises i know i'll never keep
How can they hear me say those words & still they ...
Iron Lung I listen to the high heel clickstrailing...
I've been meaning to tell you how I feel
If you ever want to grow strawberriesIf you ever w...
►
May
(35)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(19)
1 comment:
YAAAAAAY!!!
Post a Comment