Thursday, June 4, 2009

How can they hear me say those words & still they don't believe me.

I'm overwhelmed. I posted an ad on craigslist for people to help out with my zine. And for god sake. People responded.

And now I have all these other people who run zines wanting to help. But I got nothing right now and I don't know what to say back. People want to contribute! Shit just got real.

I haven't responded because I need to mull over what to say to everyone.

In other news, that evil!possessed!tea kettle sprayed boiling water on my hipbone. I think I'm going to have to take kettle outback and have it "go on vacation".

Am still applying for jobs. Addicted to Smiths and Earl grey tea and to talking in incomplete sentences.

I've been finding "I Love Lucy" hysterically funny. Suspect it may be more of my cabin fever and less of Lucille Ball.

I'm spending today planning out Jen & Susan's Big Adventure in Dutch Wonderland/& Amish country. Binging on Whoopie pies amirite?

Oh and printing out poems to send out to publishers.

I don't play.

2 comments:

Elisabeth W. Rauch said...

hahaha shit did just get real didn't it? that's cool! goodluck!

Jen said...

I'll get you whoopie pies, but I would rather be shot in the face then go to Dutch Wonderland. I will drop you off and go to the outlets across the street though. I watched I Love Lucy on Hallmark Channel from like 10 to 2 today. Oh Lucy. <3