Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ramma lamma lamma ka dinga da dinga dong

So okay, I got published on that site for local writers. Which isn't that big of a deal, I mean it's not famous or something. But it's still a deal. I guess the biggest thing is that the contact from the site really really loves my poems. She graduated from Ship in the 90's. And it's always great to have people who are supportive of you. She said when I get my zine off the ground that she'll help to advertize it on the site.

Anyway, I have an interview at Salad Works today. I'm also still trying to get ahold of this crazy elusive lady from the grocery store across the street who wants to hire me as a deli associate. Most ironic vegetarian ever.

Plus, the broadway production of Grease is on tour. It'll be in Philly like the whole middle of July. You can get really shitty tickets for 25 bucks. Will anyone be my hot date? Pwease. If I get a job, I'll buy dinner <3

No comments: