Wednesday, July 1, 2009

but you keep twisting my arm

Likes
*starbucks columbia blend coffee
*candles that smell like baked goods
*the show Scare Tactics
*networking
*coffee early in the morning always tastes the best
*star trek exhibition at the Franklin Institute, which I will go to
*the new documentary "Food Inc"
*looking forward to seeing Half Blood Prince and Bruno
*buying new pens/notebooks
*jk rowling's life story
*writing letters
*jaymay--WHO IS COMING TO PHILLY JULY 24TH. Who's coming with me? For reals. It's 10 bucks.

Dislikes
*being super annoyed by celebrities-- you used to think were cool-- when you see how much they twitter (egomaniacs). I'm looking at you Amanda Palmer.
*people who wear sunglasses inside stores, inside anywhere.
*video games, even ones I like, maybe especially ones I like. Suck more of my life away Sims 3.
*needing a haircut
*wanting to write to famous people but you can't find an address. whatever happened to fanmail.
*having a favorite food you eat all the time then you suddenly don't want it (oh no yogurt raisins)
*when people aren't as enthusiastic about something as you are
--------------
ps. (edit b/c I didn't want to post 3 times in one day) I got the job at Saladworks. 9 bucks an hour, 40 hours a week. Starts Monday! Also, still have another interview at the deli next Friday. So maybe try and work 50-60 hours a week. Because I'm badass, and also insane.

1 comment:

Elisabeth W. Rauch said...

yay for job(s)! i hope when you start working you think they are super awesome! also pretty jealous about the jaymay concernt on my birthday weekend. wish i could come. lastly, i wear my sunglasses inside ALL THE TIME! oops. it prevents sales people from talking to me. i do draw the line at church though. my mom tried to do it at church and i told her no.