Monday, July 20, 2009

they're only words&words can't kill me

I've spent the better part of the day putting together an intense binder of every important piece of information I'll ever need to remember. I call it "The Collective". You know (if you're cool), like the Borg. It's under construction. I've also been emailing Dr. Crochunis paranoid questions which he thought was cute at first. Then he got a bit short.
I also bought a pretty cute planner at Barnes and Noble with cartoon elephants on it. And I impulse bought an Emily Dickinson poetry book because it was on sale. But I really wanted "Word Nerd" which is about all the weird origins of words. But it was about ten dollars more.

Today I wore my hair in pigtails all day long even though they usually pull on my headaches.

Also, I opened a credit card account so I can use it to buy one of those sweet Dell mini laptops (and to create a credit score/be responsible). Not sure what color I want. I feel like I have too many things that are red, but red is the best color.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

word nerd!?!? sounds perfect. my Flannery O'Connor crit book is also pretty good. :o)

Jen said...

Red is the best color, but that purple one was pretty sweet too. And the green one. Decisions decisions.