skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Bottle Red
You spelled disappointment
with an "e" where the "i" should go.
I touched your paper and said,
It's almost like Desi (Arnaz)
and you told me to "'splain".
I said, I love you
and you grinned as you erased.
1 comment:
Whitney
said...
this may be the cutest poem of yours that I've ever read <333
July 8, 2009 at 9:54 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(66)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(86)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(205)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
▼
July
(21)
I'm just stunnin' with my love glue gunnin'
And coming around, I'm coming around
Faint of heart don't call me back
Qui tacet consentire videtur
Can you help it if plain love now seems less inter...
they're only words&words can't kill me
I just can't see you & I just don't need you
'cause if I could have my way
Remember you have still got a friend, I'll meet yo...
Non laisse moi!
cows in the trees, hotels by the sea
Qu'est-ce que tu as aujourd'hui ?
not for all the tea in china
Bottle Red
everyone goes crazy over such and such and such
knotting his socks in the night
You get a tan from standing in the English rain
Ghosts Don't Care
shyness is when you turn your head away from somet...
but you keep twisting my arm
ramma lamma lamma ka dinga da dinga dong
►
June
(24)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(19)
1 comment:
this may be the cutest poem of yours that I've ever read <333
Post a Comment