Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm just stunnin' with my love glue gunnin'

L i k e s:
1. Obsessively singing Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" to whoever is closest to me (I promise this, promise this...check this hand 'cause I'm MARVELOUS)
2. Shooting co-workers with my pretend gun, then insistenting I'm an assassin, just doing my job
3. Wearings hoodies with the hood pulled ridiculously over my face
4. Diets of consisting solely of foods you could eat at a tea party, I'm looking at you egg sammich
5. Men in dress pants. Gah.
6. Listening to Lily Allen when I'm mad at boys
7. Using the word "flippant"

D i s l i k e s:
1. Feeling like a tool by buying the "Vegetarian" Vegetable soup
2. When people try and joke with me when I'm not in the mood
3. When the people at Starbucks don't put a holder on my coffee, bastards
4. Acting disingenuous, even if I have to
5. When you tell someone to leave you alone, then they do
6. Jon Gosselin.

2 comments:

Elisabeth W. Rauch said...

hahaha. these are good. you know you can ask for a sleeve at starbucks. they won't say no.

Jen said...

I'm going to make you a felt sleeve and then you won't be at the mercy of starbucks anymore :)