Sunday, July 19, 2009

I just can't see you & I just don't need you

I'm addicted to consignment stores. There are so many around here that my coworkers recommended to me. There are stores that have slightly used Urban Outfitters shirts for maybe four bucks. I'm all about it. I even found a hawt David Bowie shirt.

Today Alex and I hashed out the basic skeleton for our screenplay. It's my psychic story that is going to be a sort of tongue and cheek dramedy. I suppose he's going to have actors act it out as a project for school. So we're writing the plot independently over the next few days, then comparing notes. This is pretty cool because I've never done anything like this before. I'll post the script when we get it worked out.

I work almost every day this week. But it's only for the lunch rush, so I have the rest of the day to myself. To go insane, or read about that erotic/diary writer lady Whitney recommended.
& Today I made Pumpkin bread today because it made it smell like fall.

No comments: