Sunday, July 26, 2009

Faint of heart don't call me back

I spent today being particularly crafty. I've entered into the third stage of my afghan, so I bought my last color. Only 14 blocks left, then I get to figure out how to sew the damn thing together.

Remember when I rambled to everyone that I would decorate my own tea tins. Well I did it! With empty Gypsy tea containers (you have to buy the ones without the actual gypsy graphic--because they have indentations on them). It was really easy. I just used those graphics
from the old books I'd bought at the beginning of the summer from a library book sale.
I've been obsessed with Tegan and Sara lately. Anyway, everyone should listen to "The Con".

2 comments:

Whitney said...

they look amAzing!
*cough* Christmas present *cough*
<333

Jen said...

It has been approx. 1 year since I've talked to you. I am sad and lonely. :(