Wednesday, July 8, 2009

everyone goes crazy over such and such and such

I'm writing a letter to the editor of Time Magazine because I'm super pissed. I can't explain my annoyance unless my annoyance is expressed to someone who also read the stupid article. Anyway, I'll post my letter when it's written.

Also, after declaring my Icarus-esque ambition to crochet an afghan, I've conceded--I can't do it. I'd need someone to show me. However! I'm going to knit it. I found a super amazing knitted afghan pattern. I don't know why I didn't just want to knit it in the first place. I think it's my need to make everything more complicated. I'm going to start tonight. I need to buy a pair of size ten needles after work tonight.

I think I'm finally going to go to the Mutter Museum this weekend. It's this crazy medicial museum in Philly with all these bizarre skeletons and preserved human remains that died from weird diseases. Anyway, I'm excited.

I dyed my hair super red last night. It was awesome standing in the shower when all the dye came out because our drain is clogged and it takes forever for water to go down. So I was standing in the tub full of dark red dye. I pretended someone was stabbing me. I have the most fun.

I was jogging last night and I went past some guy, and when I was a little bit away from him I turned back to look at him. For no reason, I didn't think he was hot or anything. And he was looking back at me. It was really awkward. But it makes me want to write something with the line, "I knew you loved me because when I turned to look at you, you were turning to look at me."

No comments: