Friday, April 10, 2009

jesus it must be great.

I have to get this off my chest. I went to Sarah's tonight, slightly tipsy. Any maybe still drunk. But nonetheless, completely aware of things that suck and things that don't. I love the Beatles, but come on man that movie was horrible. I sat through an hour before I called it contrived. But once more I don't understand how everyone else liked it.

Also, they kept asking me if I thought the main guy was hot and I said that he was super girly looking. And then they just made jokes about how it shouldn't bother me because I'm gay and blah blah blah. Awesome :)

Speaking of gay. I love Breakfast at Tiffany's. And Capote. I'll be your fag-hag if you're ever a zombie.

ALSO. I may just not show up for work tomorrow. And thus quit. You know, because I'm tired of that. I'm just tired so I quit. Because I'm a badass.
Caryn is moving shit out of the apartment. I bet she thinks that I give a damn. No I'm just so goddamn happy that the oppression is gone. The walls are breathing again. And so am I. Kind of. Though sickly still.

No comments: