Sunday, April 26, 2009

I hope you blink before I do

I'm pretty zen right now. Trying to be together.

Mom and I talked yesterday and she said that if I don't want to be a teacher, well, that's fine. That's a weight off my shoulders, kind of. It's a double-edged sword because, yeah I don't want to be a teacher---but that's a guaranteed job out of school. She also said that if I can front the rent for Bard, that she'll cover the rest of my tuition and books. Which is good.

I woke up this morning with what felt like a hangover headache. I need to do this poetry portfolio, but it's dragging. Especially these poems that I hate and just want to throw away.

I have the worst obsessive need for a latte right now. Like, can't think about anything but latte. Doesn't matter what kind. Just with foam and expresso and nonfat milk. May walk over to campus, but I need to pull myself out of this grungy get-up and take a shower.

No comments: