I'm sick and I have too much to do to be sick.
I just wanted a hug today. I wanted Justin to take off work and drive to Ship to give me a hug.
Wish I hadn't skipped Shakespeare. Whitney would have hugged me.
At least my room is clean. And my laundry is done. Can't say much about my appetite. All I want is peppermint green tea and I'm all out. So glad I don't work tomorrow. I'd be the most unhappiest sandwich maker ever.
I'm working pretty hard on just breathing. And resisting the urge to crawl under my covers and be unconscious. Had weird dreams last night. Really want peppermint tea. I think Rachel feels bad because I can't breath. She threw the tylonal bottle at me and ordered me to take some. That's love. Want peppermint tea.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment