Saturday, April 11, 2009

i tread softly, slowly, blindly....ohhhhhhhhhhhh me

So I woke up this morning and decided that I didn't want to go into work today, or ever again. I thought about calling in and telling them that, but I think they'll probably get the idea when I don't come in during any of the 8 hours I'm supposed to work today. And tomorrow. So whatever. I'm over it, I get anxiety attacks thinking of going into work, and I have enough money to live off for the rest of the semester. Especially once I get my tax returns.

Anyway, I'm going to go to Panera today and just do my American Lit project. And perhaps work on the presentation I'm giving with Whitney on Thursday. I need to get ahold of Andrea so we can work on our Conservation project too. Hm.

I'm going to plan out my week. At some point, I need to talk to Catherine Wing about MFA programs.

It's a good day to sit at Panera and watch the rain with a caffeine addled brain.

No comments: