Saturday, April 18, 2009

what could i say to you except; i love you.

Wine makes me chatty. And tired, yet also not. I don't like hearing everyone around my apartment screaming and singing like they're having the times of their lives. Because I know they're not and it's just a big show.

Beth and I contemplated why no one likes us tonight. We thought that we're both pretty good looking, and pretty smart and cool. So what's up everyone?

My cheeks are bright red and it's silly that the apartment is so cold.

Caryn took her curtains down. As if to extinguish any warmth that was here. But I say fuck her. And fuck me too.

Wouldn't I love, to get in my car and drive to the middle of I don't know where. And stay a night with someone who thinks that brown eyes are pretty. And I'd say, I'm sorry I'm going to sleep now. But they'll still be brown in the morning. And until then, just lay next to me and don't think about anything at all.

No comments: