skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, April 30, 2009
okay so maybe i shouldn't have waited until the last minute to pack/clean. aha....
this is my calm face.
1 comment:
Elisabeth W. Rauch
said...
omg... don't get me started.
April 30, 2009 at 10:01 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(66)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(86)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(205)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(35)
▼
April
(25)
okay so maybe i shouldn't have waited until the la...
I've seen better days but I don't care
brewbrewbrewbrew
I hope you blink before I do
I once saw on tv about this little kid who had a p...
I don't know what I want to do.I mean. This summer...
It was an endless filibuster
but I can't help it now
My heart is in mothballs
what could i say to you except; i love you.
I was a hopeless romantic, now I'm just turning tr...
todaytodaytoday!
I tried to do handstands for you
everyday is like sunday
oh can i touch your cheek somewhere?
i tread softly, slowly, blindly....ohhhhhhhhhhhh me
jesus it must be great.
Three things my mom told me today
did i do something wrong?
revised poem.
cool kids never have the time
so forget it, i get it, i just don't let it get to...
"this is a song about the one and only time i've h...
silence can only come from me
and we're quick to surrender.
►
March
(25)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(19)
1 comment:
omg... don't get me started.
Post a Comment