Yesterday we planned out the Reflector launch party. I'm bringing rainbow cupcakes! And there are going to be balloons, as per my request. Marie and I worked on some amazing posters to advertise the party. Yeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a maroon shirt. I think Rachel is getting one too. I'm making everyone come because it's going to be awesome. And my fav profs are going to be there. ^__^
Monday morning I'm putting Spawning Pool together with Marie. Tonight I'm going to (drunkenly?) watch Across the Universe at Sarah's. I feel bad because I didn't go out to the bar with everyone last night. Even Rachel went out. And...came back at 2 in the morning ahaha. I felt too sick to go out though, I couldn't breath. Boo. But I think Rachel and I are going out Monday night after my night class to Martini Monday with Beth?
Today I skipped my class so I could get Moes and Ritas. Worth it. I have to go to work soon. But that's okay, cuz then it's movie party time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment