Worked again today, went pretty well. I mean, working has been the highlight of my days. Aha.
I was all excited after leaving and tired of being alone so I called Mom and told her that I was coming home tonight. Hah the reaction was something like "....okay....tonight? really?" So that bummed me out, and I'm just going to go home tomorrow. I guess I'll never be 100% okay with having the only car in Bard's parking lot over breaks.
I got really bad headache/dizzy hungry so I was forced to go buy food. I tried to make a banana peanut butter sandwich, but I got a couple bites and just was too grossed out to eat. I don't know. My headache went away. I'm blasting the mixed CD that Sarah gave me when she called me a super hero and slowly cleaning my room. She texted me today and asked me how my weekend was which was nice. We're going to get lunch Tuesday.
In my cleaning I found the book I bought for Queer Studies called "The History of Sexuality". I promised myself that when I'm done cleaning I can read it.
Oh. Just to prove that I'm still ridiculously intelligent--I got a 96% on my Shakespeare midterm. Which most of the class bombed. Fuck yeah. So I'm not losing at everything.
Um what else. Guess nothing.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment