Tuesday, March 24, 2009

just about today.

Today I talked to Bill. He looked at me for a couple minutes from across the table and just said. "Calm down". And I told him that I was fine, that I was calm. He mimicked the way I had just twirled my green tea cup around, lifted it up then down then checked my cell phone then looked over my shoulder. I guess I wasn't really calm. I guess he was right.

We talked for awhile. I had forgotten how well he knew me. I can't say that the conversation left me feeling necessarily better. But he told me that he's here for me if I ever need anything and blah blah blah.

In Shakespeare Whitney poked my stomach and made me giggle like an idiot for awhile. And in retaliation I drew me as Othello and her as Desdemona as I smothered her. My drawings were very accurate.

I fell asleep in Exceptionalities. Afterwards I had to practically run home to get to work in time. Work was long. And stressful. Michelle worked for a couple hours though and we decided that we need to hang out and get coffee asap.

I was relieved when Sarah finally texted me back tonight. Apparently she had been on a camping trip all weekend and that's why she wasn't responding to me haha. So we're getting coffee tomorrow morning, which I really look forward to.

I'm home now and I feel really restless and just want to go to Starbucks or something. I don't mind going by myself, but I just don't want to get there and feel restless still. I think I just need to sleep today away.

There is a film playing tomorrow and Spawning Pool. And poetry class. And coffee dates with Sarah and lunch dates with Jen. And I'm tired of being conscious.

No comments: