So I'm trying to iron out my schedule for the fall. It always sucks trying to get into those gen eds and then everything gets fucked up anyway. As it stands now, I'd like to try the following...maybe.
Fall 2009
Teaching Adolescent Lit (I have to take this)
World Lit (also have to take and want to take it with this prof)
Lit Crit (don't have to do this semester)
Math gen ed.
Astronomy
and fiction writing workshop as a for fun 18th credit
Spring 2010
Seminar
Methods I and II
I feel like I have too many English courses for the fall. I mean, world lit shouldn't be a problem. I know adolescent is alot of reading (but fun reading!). Gen eds are iffy. I don't know I'll have to talk to my advisor. Wah.
Also. *ahem*
In an open letter to the guy that comes into Subway and makes me blush-----
Dear tall guy with the intense gaze and witty remarks that comes into Subway and makes me blush,
I don't ever make mistakes until you come in. You must think I'm part of some sort of initiative to hire mentally absent individuals.
I don't routinely put the wrong sauce on subs. Or drop meat into the bottom of the toaster oven so that it emits black puffy smoke. And never do I ever walk into my coworkers while they are wielding knives. When you are not around of course.
So next time you decide you'd like a six inch Philly Cheese Steak. Please. Refrain from noticing if I look stressed because my bangs are in my face. Or if I'm not wearing my "stupid" visor. Or call me dear. When I ring you out do not say "well until next time."
And sir, under no circumstances may you wink at me. My heart can't take it.
Most Sincerely
Your favorite Subway employee,
Susan E.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment