This week hasn't been as productive as I thought it might be. But I'm still getting back on my feet. Really. I'm still better than I was. I'm working on updating my Fictionpress account with all my poems. Which is really something like 50-100.
Tonight Rachel and I went to Subway to get my hours for this weekend. My manager was there and Michelle. They were like "OMG you look so CUTE!" and I giggle like a complete dork and say "Ahahahaha I know!!" and Rachel is standing outside the door watching all this happen and just deadpans and says "you're a loser".
Tomorow I'm going to work on putting up Knitting Mafia and Spawning Pool posters. Spawning Pool is tomorrow night, so I think I'll try and write something to workshop. Then there is the film festival. I guess I'm going to go. We'll see how much stuff I have to do. I'm a little bummed that no one has made any plans to do anything fun after Knitting Mafia this Thursday. But whatev. My bday is soon.
On the invite list: Sarah, Margeux, Beth, Jen, Whitney, Danny, Sara, Crystal, Alex, & Keely. Wah I'm not sure if those people from back home are going to come. That's okay, all I really need to keep me company is my good friend Jack Daniels. >.> I'm in the middle of getting all the details together. I kind of wanted to go out to eat with everyone, but all my friends and me are poor so maybe I'll order pizzas or something. Yeah. My mom is trying to get one of her friends that has a professional cake making business to make me a special (requested by ME) cake. It's a mint chocolate cake with chocolate cake--a minty icing layer--then chocolate icing---with PEPPERMINT PATTYS on top with Happy Birthday Susan written in rainbow icing with rainbow sprinkles. We don't know if that's entirely doable yet. My current birthday wish list---which I really need to send to Mom is...
-iPod speaker set
-Dorothy Parker biography
-?!?!
I really don't want anything small. I have so many books. And I just lose DVDs (this is me being honest with myself).
I found a (haha) found poem that I wrote off a letter my grandma sent me sometime two years ago. Really breaks my heart. Posted below.
Awful Long
Got your letter today
Happy to hear from you
I made a cake for Erika
Must take pictures
Got pretty nice
I stubbed my little toe
Coming out of the downstairs bathroom
It seems to stay sore and swollen
I have been to Ben Franklin stores in York
Many times when Pap was here
But now I don’t get to those places
Sara’s wedding will be here soon
Got a real short haircut and an
Ugly dress
She wants main people to wear black
So I got a black dress but I don’t like it
Just cost $14.97 at Pennys
Oh Susan
Some young man tried to jump the fence
At the York Fair
Fell on points of the fence
And pierced his leg
Looked very gruesome
Made front page news
He will be okay to try it again it he has a mind to
Seems awful long
Since I saw you
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment