Monday, March 23, 2009

this is going to be a long ridiculous rant. i just know it.

I feel bad feeling bad. I had a really great birthday. Which deserves it's own post at some point.
I love all my friends. There is no reason for me to be upset. And I'm not even upset. I'm just boring and tired of hearing myself think.

I hurt my foot at some point Saturday night and it's been sore all day. If that's a valid reason to be upset? Don't know. Do know. I have a hard time accomplishing anything because I really have tons of time to do things. I've never been a procrastinator. But it's like--if you put one thing off, then you can put anything off. Logic.

I've been doing alot of falling asleep in my clothes lately. And taking unexpected naps. I've been doing alot of writing.

I've been having a weird thing happening where I hate looking in the mirror. Not like I think I'm ugly or something. I'm just tired of looking at myself. Of being me. Just for a little bit. But you know, what am I going to do.

I need more time to think. I don't know what I want. I don't know what to do. It seems like everything I choose is always wrong. There is some dumb quote that says that we regret the things we don't do. But the more I learn to be quiet, the less regrets I have.

I wrote a happy line for my happy love poem.

'all of tomorrow's minutes bend
to hold up now'

Likes.

-my haircut
-my bday party
-having being drunk as an excuse to do what i want
-being constantly inspired to write
-krista
-remembering to water my spider plant
-having all new laundry
-taking my makeup off
-days where i don't wear any makeup

Dislikes

-bad grilled veggies taste in my mouth
-trying to say something and then it comes out retarded
-spending way too much money at starbucks
-phonecalls where i look like a jerk and feel like one
-dishes are never done
-always being tired
-talking too much
-accidentally being blunt
-night classes
-driving home

No comments: