Sunday, March 15, 2009

Likes. Dislikes.

I'm having a bit of can't not write syndrome. My blog is taking the worst of it.
I overheard a conversation between two middle aged women yesterday when they ran into eachother at a restaurant. I want to remember to include it in a story. Also, I want to remember to never talk like this...I made up names for them.

Doreen: Oh hey Deb!

Deb: Doreen! How are you?

Doreen: Good!

Deb: That's good!

Doreen: Good! How are you?

Deb: Good!!

Doreen: Still working at the hospital?

Deb: Yeah! Yeah...I'm not going anywhere ha ha ha.

Doreen: Isn't that the truth. Why would you?

Deb: Ha ha. Well it was good seeing you

Doreen: Good good, you too! See you!


Anyway...

Likes

  • feeling cute in dresses
  • refills of coffee at the Hop
  • the smell of my lemon face wash and apricot soap mixed together in the steam of the shower
  • lighting a billion candles
  • picking my fingernail polish off
  • telling Justin that I'm going to be a miserable adult
  • watching Richard Dawkins documentaries in the AM
Dislikes

  • seeing old people get hurt
  • wanting to eat more but stomach can't take it
  • Justin touching my love handles
  • gray wet days
  • needing a haircut but no time/money
  • too much homework to possibly accomplish
  • Sundays in general

No comments: