Sunday, March 15, 2009

weekendly

Yesterday I got the most fantastic vintagey sundress. I look like a lil doll in it ahaha. I want to wear it tomorrow so hopefully it'll be warm enough. Though, on a sadder note--while walking around Carlise yesterday I did notice that the ends of my feet were bleeding quite a bit. So I may need to take a break from those boat shoes...just until those cuts heal over. I mean, the pain I can deals with--but I don't want to bleed on my shoes. :(

Justin and I went to Montezuma's yesterday. It totally exceeded my expectations. The prices weren't crazy---most things were eight bucks. Also, they had a vegetarian menu. I'm not used to having so many options to pick through when I go out to eat. (it's usually Veggie Burger or Salad). Plus their sweet tea was delicious. I got a cheese burrito and rice. Oh my gosh. I could have died in the booth and been content. Naturally I need to take all my friends there now.

I have alot of work to do today--yet I work at Subway for five hours. Not sure how I'm going to accomplish it. Oh, I'm going on a serious detox this week. I've been craving sugar ever since I started eating it again. So I'm cutting it out this week. And also limiting my diet. I've been eating whatever I've wanted lately and you can definitely tell. Ugh. Gots to look hawt on my bday.

Last night I couldn't sleep. And compiled a list of Bright Eyes songs posted below.

Top 3 Saddest Bright Eyes Songs

3. Touch
2. If Winter Ends
1. Messager Bird's Song

Top 3 Happiest Bright Eyes
(those may be the *only* happy Bright Eyes songs--and jury is still out on #2)

3. First Day of My Life
2. Puella Quam Amo Est Pulchra
1. Blue Angels Air Show

Top 3 Bright Eyes Songs most relevent to my life

3. June on the West Coast
2. Laura Laurent
1. Another Travlin Song

Top 3 Bright Eyes Songs that deal with suicide

3. Poison Oak
2. Padriac my Prince
1. No Lies, Just Love

Best Bright Eyes Love Songs

3. The Calender Hung Itself
2. Bowl of Oranges
1. Spent on Rainy Days

Top 3 All Time Favorite

3. Gold Mine Gutted
2. The Calender Hung Itself
1. Lover I Don't Have to Love

No comments: