Sunday, March 15, 2009

only wishful thinking.

So nothing of consequence happened today. But I did talk to Mom and she told me that my dream bday cake is a go. And even though she has to drive like forty miles to get it, she is because "it's the only thing I specifically asked for". Also, I asked for an infusor tea pot from Starbucks. We'll see.

I read an awesome quote today--

"Our lives are like soap operas. We can go for months and not tune into them; then six months later we look in and the same stuff is going on" --Jane Wagner

So true.

I am pretty excited because Jessie and I are getting coffee together on Tuesday! Yeeee!! ^__^
I love how people can just walk in and you're like--where have you been friend?

I'm going to go for a walk. It's humid out but I want some aimless walking to clear my brain before I launch back into homeworks/writing.

Ps. I have a great poem I'm working on. Will post later.

No comments: