I'm trying not to worry about it, so I'll try writing about it instead. I guess the doctor called my mom today and wanted to talk to me. Which is strange, because I'm going back in a week. I know that they were testing for cancer and everything, and I'm slightly concerned that they found something. I mean, it could just be that they needed to change the appointment time or something. I don't know. I scratched my stitches this morning. It's just human nature to assume the worst. It's strange because I joke about suicide so much, but I don't know what I would really do if I was sick.
Whitney is nearby now, and we're trying to get jobs as camp counselors together. Alex is coming to see Half Blood Prince with me in July. I have this internship in the fall, and I'm living with my best friend in August. So you see, I can't be sick, I have too much to do.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment