Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm going to love you like the New South

My James Dean coffee mug doesn't like soy creamer, and neither do I. It completely overwhelms the take of coffee, so I may be SOL. When did I get so silly that all my posts are about what soy products are good and which aren't. Ah. I need to look for a job. Really, really, really. I'm just sort of anxious. I mean so say, I get anxiety about this sort of thing, then I get even more anxious because I don't have a job. You should see my crazy eyes.

I've reading more of Dorian Gray. It's gotten to the point where I don't picture the protagonist anymore, I just picture my head on their bodies, and insert friends. For instance, Marie is Sir Henry. I don't know who Dorian Gray is. I don't have any pretty guy friends. Which is sad in itself. Maybe I'll just make Dorian Gray Rachel.

Not sure if I can make it to Harrisburg to see Hedwig with Alex. Justin said he'd drive me half way, which he could drop me off at Park City and Alex could meet me there and shop before the show. I'm just not sure how I'd get home, because it probably won't be over until 11. Well, it might still happen. I just need to beg better.

I guess I'm going to the arboretum tonight if it's open. I'll take pictures and post them. Um, I want to drive Conor Oberst crazy with my foul mouth. That's all.

No comments: