So I'm trying not to ignore or indulge my blog addiction. But understand I don't much else to do. And I've had too much caffeine. I've been forgoing creamer, so I'm not used to this straight shot of caffeine. I'm made the radicial decision to fuck my easy slide into veganism, and just do it. I've officially given up all dairy. I'll work on the sugar/additives thing next month. I've been doing alot of research about things I can eat, and I'm doing this.
I just got off the phone with Beth. We exchanged addresses so we can write back and forth all summer. I told her that I'd send her letters that I decorated super cutely, and she said she'd try and do the same.
Still no reply from Jens Lekman. Am beginning to think that he's reading my email to his bandmates and laughing at me.
Weekend plans: going to the fucking art muesum. star trek movie. noodle houses.
I'm going to take some pics tonight, I'll post them here later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Please stop using Die, die, die lyrics as your titles, I worry. I'm jealous of your will-power. I'm sure Jens isn't laughing about your e-mail, he's probably writing a super awesome song about it. Right this very second. And then he'll get back to you. :)
Post a Comment