skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, May 9, 2009
hedwig hedwig hedwig
Hedwig live tonight in Harrisburg with my best friends evers!
hopefully it doesn't suck. yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(66)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(86)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(205)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(24)
▼
May
(35)
with my heart in my lap--i'm so tired--and i wish ...
different ways to mean nothingmy shop teacher held...
the look on your face yanks my neck on the chain
You look like David Bowie but you've nothing new t...
new poem: pretty lie on mulberry
I thought I felt your shape but I was wrong
You've lied, too--but it's a sin that I can't tell...
new poem: right to keep
so you quote love unquote me. you tell me I'm not ...
How I'm Telling It
i like long walks and sci fi movies
And, true, for you I'd move to Ecuador
I'd keep a little farm, chop wood to keep you warm...
To make your own zine
In the future, when all's well
Not many people are going to buy you bird cages
I honestly think I'd give up smoking if he asked me
We laugh 'cause we don't have to scream anymore
as for me, i am watercolor-- i wash off
Ad!
organ recovery. new poem in progress.
takes a second to think what to do
Now I'm going to die, I don't care if you cry
hedwig hedwig hedwig
first rejection letter
the way doors can open
I'm going to love you like the New South
Veganism Day 1
it turns out cigarettes can kill you
but there is nothing impossible when I'm with you ...
the human senses
I wasn't thinking about thinking
You bang your head against the wall
that's what you get for sticking out your neck
don't second guess your feelings, you were right f...
►
April
(25)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment