Saturday, May 23, 2009

i like long walks and sci fi movies

Don't look at me. I'm boring. Just kidding. Today I bought a fucking awesome dress. It's super artsy looking, and I'm wearing it to the art museum tomorrow. I also bought <3incense<3 today. And hung out too long at this little cafe near the apartment reading my new Columbia Review.

I've been thinking up some ideas for features in my zine--other than poetry and cartoons. So here they are.

Zine Name Ideas
----
1. Tell Me Again
2. Hey Nonny Nonny
3. Wild Goose Chase
4. Salad Days
5. Hob Nob
6. Pound of Flesh

(most are from Shakespeare) leaning toward Hob Nob.

Zine Content Features (mostly all illustrated)

--

1. list of reasons other people scare me
2. original poetry
3. battles against inanimate objects
4. things worse than getting heart broken
5. if dreams were real

I bought running shoes today. Sneakers are all so ugly. But I'm running tomorrow morning.

Nothing. nothing. nothing is more relaxing than sandalwood incense and a pot of green tea. velvet underground in the background. someone kill me so i can die content.

No comments: