Catching up on some of the movies I wanted to watch for awhile. Watched "Doubt" last night and I'm watching "Milk" now. "Doubt" was pretty much exactly what I thought it would be from the preview. "Milk" is proving slightly more interesting. (There's mens law. and there's god law in this city! rawr)
I have some writing to do today. Um what else. I visited Justin's parents yesterday. His mom told me to eat more.
I bought Starbucks coffee to make here, and it smells too good.
Second rejection letter below!
From the editors of Anderbo: Sorry to say, we will not be using this submitted work, and do wish you the best of luck with it elsewhere. (Anderbo.com is able to use less than 1% of what comes in; most submissions receive a response within 12 to 36 hours.)
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment