Thursday, May 28, 2009

I thought I felt your shape but I was wrong

Somehow I never realized how much I love M. Ward. I'm in love love love with love songs. Last night I had a dream about this guy that was an almost love. It was the sort of thing where I had planned out our lives together. He is a graphic designer. And has tons of tattoos. And his nipples pierced. Anyway, nothing really happened between us. I got annoyed by him in real life and never really gave him a chance because I thought he talked too much about himself. But he's so good looking. In hindsight, I should have pursued it.

Anyway, point is, last night I had the cutest dream about him. We went sledding together and were hugging on the way down and we were so in love. Now I'm in this sentimental mood. It's the most ridiculous thing ever I swear.

I'm all alone here in the apartment. Got to take some job apps in and everything. And I'm working on my poems and zine and everything. It would be nice to have a cat or something that I could squeeze to death with love.

I talked to Alex last night. I get to see him Sunday<3--(before I get the death!cancer cut off my back again). Tonight is a sleepover party with Whit. Summer is relaxing. But I'm getting ten kinds of stressed out without a job. So...

Priorities
-get job.
-get Morgan bday present.
-clean up apartment.
-stop making up excuses to not exercise. (vegan chocolate is still chocolate)
-buy eyebrow pencil to make self hotter. also need highlights in hair.

No comments: