Yesterday Alex and I were looking through the pictures on my brother's computer. There were all these bizarre KKK images, like graphically drawn pro racism images. We were just hypnotized by the bizarreness of it. Then we heard someone coming down the stairs and Alex just looks at me and says "get a gun!". He told me that he didn't feel safe in my house anymore, and I said me either. Anyway, point is---my head is spinning spinning spinning and I want to leave here now.
So I'm going to say this once, two times. Get me out of Hanover. (one) Get me out of Hanover (two).
Other than that, Alex and I had the best time we could in Hanover on a Sunday night. We made Chai tea fraps in my blender. I'm the best cook when it comes to inventing blended drinks. I guess I didn't really invent anything.
I think I've slept more in these past two days than I have all semester. Except when the cat attaches itself to my face at 3 in the morning. Except for that.
I feel retarded when I can't figure out how to work my parent's ridiculous coffee maker. But more than that --I feel deprived of my BDF (best drug forever): caffeine.
I'm going to Teavana tomorrow. And Whole Foods. And Chee Burger Chee Burger! Welcome back to the city Susan we love love love love you.
But seriously, I have such an easier time making friends and making "friends" in Philly. Not that it matters, but it makes me feel not so silly about myself.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment