Sunday, May 24, 2009

so you quote love unquote me. you tell me I'm not not cute.

Memorial Day weekend is not the day to go into the city. And the art gallery was packed and smelled like sweat. Everyone was moving and touching me with their sticky skin. Ugh. I came home and took a long bath with too many candles lit all around me, Amanda Palmer style.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: I hate summer and crowds.

I'm writing the meanest poems lately. And I'm beginning to think that I am becoming a dick. But I'm sort of at the fuck it and swim attitude.

I found an organic cafe nearby. I have some ambition of compiling a chapbook.

I found a bike I want on Craigslist. It's 70 bucks.

I may be going to New York to see Amanda Palmer in two weeks. If I go. I'm wearing complete crazy Dresden Dolls stripped tights and lingerie. maybe with a sign on my head that says
'fuck me amanda palmer'
so they're no confusion.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the picture of the alien. I wish everyone were as addicted to blogger as we are.

Elisabeth W. Rauch said...

that sounds very inconspicuous.