Sunday, May 31, 2009

with my heart in my lap--i'm so tired--and i wish i was the moon tonight

Today has been better than yesterday I suppose. I found another book sale with a pretty big poetry section. I picked through a couple comtemporary authors I haven't heard of. But I also found Jim Morrison's poems, and while I never really got into his music what I read from flipping through the book was interesting.

I'm going to Hanover tonight becaues of my appointment in the morning. I'm going to see Alex and Keely and Sara at some point in the next 24 hours. Which is super good. Except for the part about my stitches and everything. Except for that.

Talked to a manager at this cafe place I want to work at. I want a job by Wednesday. Also, I think the poem I wrote today (below) is going places. Going to be drafted 1000 more times then sent out the door to be published. I know this, because I got more reviews than usual of it on fictionpress.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

oh you found a lightbulb?!

Elisabeth W. Rauch said...

call me tomorrow after your appointment? oh and goodluck with that cafe job. sounds like it'd be cool (assuming it's the cafe you described in an earlier post.)