Wednesday, May 6, 2009

but there is nothing impossible when I'm with you and you're with me

Day 2 of summer vacation
Mood: dire

Just kidding...I'm doing much better today. I already had coffee and put my books and DVDs away. I even looked up jobs on Craigslist. I could be a nanny for a pair of rich doctors in Old City Philly. I'd get paid 20 bucks an hour. To watch a five month year old from 7am til 5pm. I added it up, and that's a fucking ton of money. I'm going to apply for it, but I'm sure someone else with more childcare experience will get it. Eh. Worth a shot!

I'm thinking that in between job search today I'm going to watch "Strangers with Candy", read "Fear of a Queer Planet" while listening to the new Conor cd. <3 Also I need to revise that Frankenstein poem. And I want to submit some poems to be published...to sites that I can do it electronically. I think I'm going to send "More than Directed" to several places. I feel fairly confident about that one. I'll wait for the summer writing blog to get started and see what everyone thinks about others.

Oh man, I found a Thai Noodle House along 30 yesterday. It was by Chee Burger Chee Burger. ^__^ I want to go! Also, the Cosi here is huge. What else...I found a library pressed between mansions. I'm going to try and walk there when it's not raining out.

Star Trek comes out in two days. If nothing else, I have Spock. Oh and next week, I'm going to visit Whitney. And make her come to the Starbucks with the cool loft with me.

Ps. Jens Lekman hasn't emailed me back. Am beginning to worry that I sounded like a whiney slut in email.

No comments: