Saturday, May 30, 2009

the look on your face yanks my neck on the chain

Went to Philly again today. There's this section that has tons of cute (expensive) shops. But there is also what I like to call the "cafe" district. Every other building was a cute independent cafe. My favorite is Mugshots, which is my new favorite place in the entire world. Everything is vegan, and they have a creme brulee latte. You can sit outside or go downstairs into this dim lit room with tons of moody paintings and lamps. Love it. I want to go on a cute date there and blush and talk too fast and try and be super impressive over soy lattes.


Everyone there had bikes. And were just like everyone that I wanted to be friends with. There were tons of walking trails. Anway. I'm posting an ad on craigslist for people to help me with my zine. As highly as I think of myself, I need outside perspective. I have to get this thing off the ground.


Spent some of my day at a Swedish food mart. I wanted to buy everything for everyone. But have no idea how many of my friends dig Marzipan.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You've been posting pics of your feet a lot lately. Cute shoes. Who doesn't love marzipan?