Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'd keep a little farm, chop wood to keep you warm. But, I don't really love you anymore.

Today I made a list. I feel like I'll be able to accomplish alot more this way. I think I've been getting a little out of hand with the coffee thing. So I'm only allowed to drink coffee after I finish my water bottle full of water. Which, according to Skinny Bitch, will make me skinner anyway.

Yesterday I played with my parent's cat all day long. It made me think about how close I tetter to becoming the "crazy cat spinster". I may be okay with that. As long as I live next to Alex and we can walk out back and bitch about everyone every night over wine.

I wanted to go running this morning, but I left my (not running shoes) Vans and Chucks at Ship. So I'll do some sit-ups and pray to shed these love-handles.

I finished Breakfast at Tiffanys. And it reminded me of that Capote quote which I'm going to paraphrase----finishing a book is like taking a friend out in the backyard and shooting them in the head. It was it was it was. So here are my favorite closing quotes from it.

"Because it could go on forever. Not knowing what's yours until you've thrown it away...my mouth's so dry, if my life depended on it, I couldn't spit."

"It's better to look at the sky than live there. Such an empty place; so vague. Just a country where the thunder goes and things disappear."

"Darling, would you reach in the drawer there and give me my purse. A girl doesn't read this sort of thing without her lipstick."

The stupid cat in the window broke my heart at the end. I wish someone else read this with me so I could geek out about it to someone other than my blog.

Maybe seeing Whitney tomorrow. At least some time this week. ^__^ Fun fun fun fun

No comments: