Can everyone see how okay I've been? I think I like myself better when I stop thinking for awhile. It's easier to do that when I have a TV and more time to read.
I went to see Hedwig last night. And I want to be a drag queen. Or really, I just want to sing "The Origin of Love" into a microphone with my eyes closed at the top of my lungs. Not sure. It was good to see Alex and Jen.
understatement.
Anyway. I'm certainly still alive.
Here's what I like about rejection letters. They're up front--really. We don't want you. You're not for us. You're not good enough. Plain and simple. I'm not saying this to be bitter or sarcastic. I'm serious. People should be more like rejection letters. Instead of dragging your heart along behind them.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment