Thursday, May 28, 2009

You look like David Bowie but you've nothing new to show me

Tonight Whit and I went to Cosi and almost caught it on fire. Not for reals. But kind of for reals because we got the smores that come with the firepit. And our marshmellows kept lighting on fire. And we (being us) would get really into what we were saying and not notice our marshmellow was emitting purple flames until the other one pointed it out. Anyway, Whitney said I would never survive in the wild because I didn't use my graham crackers to their full potential and had an odd one left over.
We also went to Whole Foods where I bought the cutest bag ever---see below. And creepily fondled various tea boxes/tins for much longer than was comfortable for anyone else in the store. Except for the tattooed muscular guy/indie looking guy that kept walking by and smiling at me. I had thirty anime hearts appear around me. I tried on sexy glasses and discovered that Whole Foods has a ridiculously large selection of incense. Also, yelling "do you want incense" and "what's wrong with incense" sounds alot like "do you want sex" and "what's wrong with incest" when yelled annoyingly in poorly acoustically sound buildings.
We spent the rest of the night tieing cherries with our tongues. Which I succeeded in. That gives me like fifty hot points. Also, Whitney succeeded too. So she gets five hot points I guess.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Only five?! I tied it first.

uglymug said...

The scoring was weighted. ^__^