Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And, true, for you I'd move to Ecuador

Good day! It's amazing out. I mailed top secret letters to Jen and Beth. And the guy at the post office looked up at me and sadly said, "I'm going to have to cover up your one flower" (the decoration on the envelope) when he put the stamp on. It was adorable. And his concern broke my heart.

Whitney and I grabbed burgers at this old timey diner place in the King of Prussia mall. Which were orgasmic. And then we headed to the Arboretum. I may be obsessed with it. Then she tried to drink out of my water bottle. Anddd we got Ritas and the guy working there hit on her. I just want that on the record. Anyway, Whole Foods better call me back soon. I want a job there.
I'm working on my first BIG! hand drawn zine tonight. Pretty exciting. I'll flex my artistic muscles. And I should probably work on the Spawning Pool blog.

I'm glad that I got to talk to Whit today though, because I've found some resolution in some issues that were bothering me. Love love love. I'm going to go on a excursion for a newspaper.

No comments: